What kind of services and for how much do you offering during the course in ENGLISH?
– We offer driving courses for the category B.
– Exam fee is an extra fee (stamp fee by slovak law) based on the category you are going to pass. For category B (normal car till 3,5t) 33 EUR.
Where are taking place the theory classes, rides and the exam?
– Everything happens in Zlate Klasy village (our residence only 30 min from Bratislava Main Station/ Bus Station).
– Students coming from Bratislava (Bus Station) come usually by Slovak Lines bus (connection cca. every hour)
– Posibility to have rides in Bratislava for some extre fee, based on your request and skills for driving.
What kind of documents, formulars, etc. do I need to apply for the courses?
1. present a valid residence permit
2. prove that you have been staying in the Slovak Republic for at least 185 days in one calendar year (e.g. by a confirmation of studies, job contract, confirmation by the Immigration Office)
3. get apply formular and get stamp on it from your general practioner doctor about your health report
– You can ask for the applying formular via mail, online prebooking formular (http://autoskola-zlateklasy.sk/?page_id=372) or phone.
How can I get from Bratislava to your residence in Zlate Klasy?
– By RegioJet trains from the Main Station (max. 30 min), Nové Mesto train station (max. 20 min) and Podunajské Biskupice train station (max. 15 min).
– Map with the stops below
– Timetable of the connections (Bratislava <-> Kvetoslavov…. direction Dunajská Streda/ Komárno) -> http://regiojet.sk/opencms/export/sites/regiojet.sk/bratislava-komarno/cestovny-poriadok/_Cestovny_poriadok_2015_A4.pdf
– By bus (Bratislava Bus Station to Zlate Klasy) -> https://www.slovaklines.sk/fileadmin/user_upload/cestovne_poriadky/od_19082018/lV_0102410.pdf
How should I request driving slovak (EU) driving licence when the foreign one is expiring?
– Prove that you have been staying in the Slovak Republic for at least 185 days in one calendar year (e.g. by a confirmation of studies, job contract, confirmation by the Immigration Office) resp. you “residence permit”.
– Need of officially translated (which is accepted by the slovak officers) driving licence card and a report of the driver (of your partner) from the <your country> police officers (in which will infos like e.g. speeding penalties, driving ban IF ANY, etc.) and request slovak on the closest police station where you can apply for driving licence cards “Dopravný inšpektorát” (in slovak).
– ATTENTION! Our recommendation is the following: Apply for new driving course in our Driving School because it is quicker and cheaper than the lots of administratives for the change. But of course it is your decision!